Moderators: Tyler, Scott, PWB v2 Moderator

nywhits
Spectator
Spectator

CiceroUIWndFrame:PWB.exe - Application Error

Post by nywhits »

Greetings,
I've run into a few problems updating to PWB 2.10.6
I updated because of issues with gmail, yahoo and facebook. Those all seem to work properly now. Now I'm having problems with various other sites. These sites work fine the first time I load PWB and log in them. If I close PWB and try again I fail.

One example is: When I go to www.usps.com I'm getting 2 differnet errors... on some machines when I go there, I immediately get an error box that pops up and is labeled: "CiceroUIWndFrame:PWB.exe". No matter what choice I choose, it closes out PWB. On other machines I get another similar error when I log onto www.usps.com and choose one of their tools in the left column. I get the error window labeled "MSG: PWB.exe - Application Error". See attached screenshot for exact image I receive.

Again, this has just started and PWB has run fine upto the upgrade. I have tried running PWB as default (with no changes) and it does the same thing. I have tried running my .ini file... same thing.

I am running windows XP SP3, with all updates. If I try this using IE8, I have no issues. I work fine. This problem happens whether I'm in Admin mode or if I'm locked down in my library patron profile.

Any ideas? If you need more info, please let me know.
Thanks, Jim.
Attachments
PWB Issue.jpg
PWB Issue.jpg (89.75 KiB) Viewed 4071 times

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CiceroUIWndFrame:PWB.exe - Application Error

Post by Scott »

This error is being generated by Internet Explorer because the site is not compatible with it.

You can either change PWB into compatability mode with the following setting.

[Browser]
IEBrowserEmulation=8000

Or you can add the site to the IE compatibility mode list. See the following post.

http://www.teamsoftwaresolutions.com/fo ... f=4&t=1449

--Scott