Javascript Blocked

Questions and comments about currently under development PWB v3

Moderators: Tyler, Scott

aplnethelp
Observer
Observer

Javascript Blocked

Post by aplnethelp »

Ran into a couple of issues when upgrading from PWB v2 to CEF PWB v3 with Javascript commands that are used in some external sites that we allow our users to connect to. First, it seems that all Javascript commands are being blocked, even though at the top of our URL filter file, we have +javascript and +about:blank. When I changed it from -all to +all just to test what's causing it to be blocked, instead of the javascript functioning like it should, it redirected to google.com. I think something in our PWB.ini file is causing that because when I recreated it using the PWBv2 to PWBv3 conversion tool and didn't make changes to it, it wouldn't redirect and would function normally. But it still gets blocked when I change +all back to -all. The site itself works fine, just not any javascript commands

Using the newest version of PWB v3 CEF (v3.04.5). The Javascript commands work fine when I tested with both PWB v2 and PWB v3 IE, but because of other compatibility issues with IE and some of our internal sites, we need the CEF version. Any help would be appreciated

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Javascript Blocked

Post by Scott »

What is the URL of the site you are testing on?

If you use an unedited INI file does the site work?

--Scott

aplnethelp
Observer
Observer

Post by aplnethelp »

Hi Scott

The site is library.alldatapro.com. None of the Javascript commands on that site work unless +all is added to the URL filter file. Also, using an unedited INI file does fix the issue with the redirect to Google, as does a newly converted INI file from v2 to v3. Something we changed after it was converted must have caused the redirect issue, but the filter issue is still unsolved.

aplnethelp
Observer
Observer

Post by aplnethelp »

As an example:

On that site there are multiple diagrams that have a button to zoom, which pulls the diagram up in a new window and the image is zoomed in. Here's the source code I pulled from one of them:

onclick="javascript:zoomImage('/alldata/LIB~C41889~R0~OB0~P2R0H~N/0/115013665/117375868/117375887/117375889/34853741/34869956/34871482/56474572/107127214', 1, 650, 650, 'zoomWindow', 'gc04wpbody_3-075a', 'NONE', HIGHNONE)

Again, this works fine on our PWB v2 (with the same URL filter file) as well as PWB v3 IE, with -all added

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Send your INI and URL filter file to support@teamsoftwaresolutions.com as attachments.

--Scott