Questions and comments about currently under development PWB v3

Moderators: Tyler, Scott

DuncanH
Observer
Observer

After SSL cert applied to server patron login hangs

Post by DuncanH »

Hi there,

In preparation for migration to a new version of Innovative software (Millennium to Sierra) we had to purchase and apply a SSL cert to the current Millennium server. Since that happened users cannot successfully log in to their accounts to view the books they have and other info. When they enter their credentials and hit Submit the browser goes nowhere. From other browsers on the same PCs it works fine so the issue seems to be in the .ini that is applied to those public users PBv3. If I log in to one of the public PCs as a different user I can successfully log in to a users account using PBv3 just fine, but that is using the default .ini.

I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to fix this so any guidance or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: After SSL cert applied to server patron login hangs

Post by Scott »

If using an unedited INI file the site works, it sounds like a configuration issue.

Do you have the URL filter enabled?

[Security]
CheckURLAcess=True

You could use an application such as PSPad to do a comparison between the INI files to find the changes that have been made.

--Scott

DuncanH
Observer
Observer

Post by DuncanH »

Thanks for your reply Scott.

I did have URL filter enabled already.

I did try to add the specific URL to the url.txt file that the .ini calls but that did not fix the issue.

If I upload the .ini and the url.txt files would you be able to check them out and see if you find any errors? I have been through them both and I just don't see where the problem is.

Thanks!

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Please send the files as an attachment to support and we will take a look at them.

What version and flavor of PWB v3 are you using including the minor revision number, for example version "3.04.3 CEF"

--Scott