Philip - Long Beach NY
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Philip - Long Beach NY »

Scott wrote:
Philip - Long Beach NY wrote:
Philip - Long Beach NY wrote:Scott,

https://alisweb.org/iii/ecom/pay.do?sco ... e=7&tty=11

This is the URL that won't pop up: its a secure form for patrons to enter their credit card credentials. Even after adding it to my URL.txt file, PWB still won't open it. Any ideas?
This one, that I posted earlier. After you log in, click on the fines link. Then click the PAY link to begin the process. The PAY link is the pop up window (that contains the corresponding URL) that is not opening.

Philip
I do not see a "Fines" link, all I see is a page with 2 check boxes at the top asking for address and credit card information.

--Scott
Scott,
That's the page I need to open. It's opening for you, but not for me. After you log in, you click on the link that says "$6.25 in unpaid fines and bills". That takes you to the page with a list of items (in this case, two) that the fines are for. At the top and bottom of the list, on the left hand side, under the "My Lists" link, is a "PAY" link. Not a button but just a link. Clicking that link should bring up the window with the form, asking for address and credit card information. When I click that PAY link using PWB v3, nothing happens. The window doesn't pop open for people to enter their information.
Complexity is the enemy of security
-- Steve Gibson

Philip - Long Beach NY
Benefactor
Benefactor

Scott,
I sent you an email with two images hopefully describing what's happening.

HTH,

Philip
-- Steve Gibson

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

I sent you screen shots of what we are seeing.

--Scott

Philip - Long Beach NY
Benefactor
Benefactor

Scott,
I emailed you a reply. I'm not sure if your steps will recreate the problem since the steps I've taken doesn't open the web form - I could be wrong though; Maybe try the steps I've outlined in my reply, see if you can recreate it. If not, and if the page still opens, I don't know what could be blocking the page. I will send you a copy of my .ini file and URL.txt file to see if that helps, but even with the filter turned off, it still doesn't open.

Also, I thought my desktop security might be blocking it, but even with that turned off it still doesn't open. It does however, open in IE.
-- Steve Gibson