website crashes PWB

General TSS software questions and comments.

Moderators: Tyler, Scott, General Moderator

Randy
Observer
Observer

website crashes PWB

Post by Randy »

Hello,

I've noticed that www.baltimoresun.com crashes PWB. PWB gave me the following "Error signature":
Reporting details-This error report includes information regarding the condition of Public Web Browser (March 31, 2008) when the problem occurred; the operating system version and computer hardware in use your digital product ID which could be used to identify your license and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer etc....

Is anyone familiar with this "error signature"? Thanks.

Randy

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

We do receive any errors when using PWB on this web site.

What version of Windows, Internet Explorer, and PWB, are you currently using?

--Scott

Randy
Observer
Observer

Post by Randy »

We are using xp pro sp3, IE 7, and PWB version 2.10.4

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Please send a copy of your INI file to support@teamsoftwaresolutions.com in order for us to duplicate your configuration.

--Scott

namal
Spectator
Spectator

Re: website crashes PWB

Post by namal »

Although we had made a few changes to the INI originally, we removed HideGUI and tried using a default INI (with all settings left intact for the version that came with the download).

We've pulling an image of one of my previous builds that had used HideGUI, and will be using that to continue from here. I'm uncertain if perhaps a Microsoft Update had caused an issue or what, but it sounds like it was a configuration incompatibility. The pulled image seems to have no issue with the key command to open the popup password window.

You can easily check out our high quality 117-101 free exam dumps which prepares you well for the real IBM

DouglasDr
Spectator
Spectator

Re: website crashes PWB

Post by DouglasDr »

Even though there was produced a couple of modifications on the INI formerly, most of us taken out HideGUI as well as tried by using a default INI (with almost all adjustments remaining in one piece for that version that included your download).

We've pulling an image of a single associated with our prior generates that experienced utilised HideGUI, and will also be employing that to continue through here. Now i am unstable only if some sort of Microsof company Update experienced brought about a challenge or maybe what, but it really sounds like it turned out some sort of configuration incompatibility. This ripped graphic has not any issue while using key command to be able to start your popup security password window.
NoorAlamShahzad