User Logoff script addition

How can we make our software better?

Moderators: Tyler, Scott

JWessner
Observer
Observer

User Logoff script addition

Post by JWessner »

I would like to suggest adding a user logout script to scan for and remind users to remove USB drives. I am sure we are not the only group to have several user left USB's sitting in our lost and found. from my research it seems to be a fairly simple addition, and I have seen them used in enterprise applications before. If this is the wrong forum for this, please direct me to the right company to ask. Thank you.

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: User Logoff script addition

Post by Scott »

PWB can run a script file when it exits. You could include an application in the script file to scan for and remind people to take their USB drive with them with the following setting.

[Files]
ShutdownScript=C:\Path to your script file\exit.cmd

--Scott

JWessner
Observer
Observer

Post by JWessner »

Thank you for letting me know. I have only recently taken over as sys admin at my current location. I will work with my assistant to see about setting that up.

noomi
Spectator
Spectator

Post by noomi »

Terrific, that does the job nicely. Thanks as always for the super rapid response.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

You can easily check out our best quality testking's pmp exam dumps prepare you testking's toefl well for the real You can also get success in real exam of with the quality Pittsburg State University questions and ccie voice Tabor College answers.