Moderators: Tyler, Scott, PWB v2 Moderator

Rockhard
Benefactor
Benefactor

PWB freezing\hanging when trying to login to

Post by Rockhard »

We are currently using
Windows 7, Internet Explorer 8, PWB v2.11

When we have a user logging into a device and try to access an EMR website that requries and RSA Token they are having some issues.

Specifically after the user logs in and goes to click on a patient chart, a new window pops up saying loading module, however it does not go anywhere and seems to hang.

If I try the same steps not using PWB it seems to launch and work fine. Any ideas what may be preventing the module from poping up?

The Page normally works like this on a normal device without PWB.

Login page, login using RSA Token
2 Popup Windows come up, 1 is an information popup that can be closed, and the 2nd is the page displaying patient names.
When they click on a patient name and review chart a new popup comes up saying loading module. That window closes and then another opens with the selected patient info displaying. That last part is the part that doesn't work in PWB and we require.

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PWB freezing\hanging when trying to login to

Post by Scott »

Try using PWB with an unedited INI file. If this does not work, try adding the following to the INI file.

[Browser]
JavaScriptVoidCancelNavigate=False

--Scott

Rockhard
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Rockhard »

I tried adding the JavaScript line however there was no change the device was still freezing.

I tested using both the newest version of PWB 3 and 2 you had available on your site, and when I tried to access the site, it no longer froze on the loading module screen.

It actually brings up the new screen, however the frame in the middle of the page is left blank. (White) What might I have enabled on my current PWB.ini that is preventing the new window to open altogether, and what might help fix the blank frame once it opens?

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Please send a copy of your INI file as an attachment to support@teamsoftwaresolutions.com.

Would be also possible to send a screen shot of what you are seeing?

--Scott