For general issues related to PWB v2.

Moderators: Tyler, Scott, PWB v2 Moderator

nflit
Spectator
Spectator

In and Outs of the [TimeCheck] Feature

Post by nflit »

Hello,

I am having a heck of a time making the [TimeCheck] feature work.

Here is an annotated INI settings list. Can someone respond to my questions and comments?

[TimeCheck]
EnableTimeCheck=TRUE
TimeToActionDay=10:14:00
-Is there a way to disable the day action and only run a night action (and vice-versa)?
-10:14:00 is valid, but 9:14:00 or even 09:14:00 does not work. The symptom here is that when you launch the browser with a misconfigured (or nonexistent time), it launches the Warning Dialog box immediately. I guess it sees no time as "all times?" how can you configure this for times earlier and 10AM?

TimeToActionNight=

TimeToWarnSeconds=300
-Can you have separate warning times for Day vs. night? It seems that this setting means "at 5 minutes before the action if the browser is open or if the browser is launched WITHIN those 5 minutes" then throw up the warning dialog.

MessageTitleDay=Day Action
MessageFileDay=Access.txt
-What is this? I can get warning dialog boxes to come up but whatever this does I cannot get it to make an appearance.

MessageTitleNight=
MessageFileDNight=
MessageTitleWarnDay=Day Warning
MessageFileWarnDay=Access.txt
-Why does this Warning box dismiss itself after 15 seconds? Is there a way to control this?

MessageTitleWarnNight=
MessageFileWarnNight=
ActionDay=Exit
-If you can't disable the day action in favor on a nightaction only (and vice-versa), can you at least set ActionDay=Null?

ActionNight=

One last question - is there a way to have a countdown of the last minute or so on a non-dismissbale dialog box so the user can clearly understand how much usage time they have left? Like a warning that won't go away?

Thanks Very Much,

Ryan Hanson

ladlasheikh
Spectator
Spectator

Re: In and Outs of the [TimeCheck] Feature

Post by ladlasheikh »

whatever this does I cannot get it to make an appearance ?

www.solitairechamp.info